DNAnexus Python Bindings¶
The DNAnexus dxpy Python library provides Python bindings to interact with the DNAnexus Platform via its API. The bindings are available to Python apps running within the DNAnexus Execution Environment, and can also be used in scripts you run that access the API from the outside. Before you start digging in, you may want to take a look at the Introduction to the DNAnexus Platform. The following references may also be useful to you as you develop your own scripts and apps.
- API Specification
- Complete details on the API, the lifecycle of different data objects, project permissions, and more. Many methods in the bindings translate directly into API calls, so it will be helpful to have at least a general understanding of the API’s structure.
- Execution Environment Reference
- How applets and apps are run within the DNAnexus Platform.
- Developer Portal
- Links to all other docs, e.g. useful command-line tools.
Table of Contents¶
- 1. dxpy Package
- 2. dxpy.bindings Module
- 3. dxpy.app_builder Module
- 4. dxpy.utils Module
- 5. dxpy.api Module
- 6. dxpy.exceptions Module